Raphael Colantonio and Peter Salnikov talk to Harvey Smith (Dishonored games; novel Big Jack Is Dead) about mental and physical health, people’s relationships, and the price one has to pay to start doing things they love in video games industry.
- Game development as lifestyle;
- Digging a hole to bury a ton of rocks – what does it have to do with making games;
- Miracles that make a game happen;
- The world is changing while your personal life is on fire;
- Why goats and horses are equally important.
Look for these and many other things in the second episode of The House of The Dev podcast.
Unreal Engine Dev Contest: https://unrealcontest.ru/2021/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video version of this podcast and more content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4veWHR5m7wyk0GNWmQD8VA